Monday, August 4, 2014

| New York City: Day One |

Okay, technically we're staying with friends across the Hudson, in Jersey. We're still technically seeing NYC. Shoo.
Not much happened, really. Woke up at 4 AM, LA time, then bustled over to LAX for the 8 AM departure. The flight was fine, no sudden death or anything, and we even landed on time; around 4:30 PM here. 

Stupid landing selfie with my mother.

We spent the rest of the daylight hours hopping around from public transportation system to public transportation system, and, after settling in, took a nice, huge Korean dinner.


So far, so good! Even just seeing the city skyline from the bus and plane was amazing, and I got that tingly adventure feeling in my toes. I'll have tons more photos soon, more than enough to make up for the rather sad spread here !  </3

(I'll be reformatting and editing all of these posts when I get home and have computer access. Promise !)

♥ The Sweater Giraffe 

No comments:

Post a Comment