Friday, July 25, 2014

| Hello! |



Hey, everyone! I'm the Sweater Giraffe, and this is my new travel blog!

Personally, traveling is one of my greatest passions. As a result, I've decided to make this blog a separate entity {my main blog centers around fashion and art, if you're interested!}

I'll be posting about language studies, personal experiences, culinary experiences, and a ton of iPhone photography on this blog, amongst other things! There are a few language posts on my main blog, but I'll be copying them onto here over the next few days.

Thank you so much for checking this blog out! I hope to share my experiences and global joys with you in the future. 

{photograph is from my Instagram account, taken last year in Busan, South Korea}

♥ The Sweater Giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment